Friday, November 18, 2011

Halloween

Wow...it's been a while.  Little update from the last blog...we bought the van! :)  It's a 2006 Honda Odyssey and we love it.  It's so nice to just take one vehicle on family(extended) outings and such things.  I love the power doors, it makes it so easy to get Aria in and out.  And it tells me the temperature outside. Love that.  Hopefully it will last many, many years.

This year for Halloween Aria was a little pink poodle.  My Mom bought the costume for her before she was born.  She was SO cute!  We took her to the Church Trunk-Or-Treat/Halloween Party.  She had so much fun playing the games and just watching everyone.  And she got lots of candy for Mommy and Daddy. ;)  We didn't take her Trick-Or-Treating this year for several reasons 1)Brad worked that night 2)We didn't really need anymore candy 3)She just started walking a couple weeks before Halloween so she was pretty unstable.  I'm sure she had more fun at the Halloween party than she would have trick-or-treating anyway.
I decided to dress up for the party as well.  Brad's not a big fan of  dressing up or grown up costume parties, so figured I better dress up when I had the chance.  I didn't want to spend any money on it, though.  I went as Static Cling.  I wore all black and pinned clothes, a dishcloth, bib, and dryer sheets all over me.  And then teased my hair.  I'll post some pictures of us later when the Internet is faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment