Hello again...we are still here, I promise. I'm setting a new goal to update at least once a month. I always get on here planning on updating, but then spend all of my time reading other blogs. I love to hear what's going on in other people's lives, so I guess I need to update for all of you.
Update from February:
Aria- Started folding her arms during prayer.
Got to see snow, but not play in it.
Started saying "Baby"
Her favorite book right now is "This Little Piggy & Other Action Rhymes" (it changes every month or so)
Spent a lot of time playing outside and going to the Park (we've had such beautiful weather...feels like Spring already)
Brad and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day. It happened to fall on one of his busiest days, but we made it work. I met him in Conway after his night class and we went to eat at Chili's (our favorite...for about the first 6 months of our marriage we went there to celebrate our "month anniversary") and then enjoyed a nice romantic movie, "The Vow". Brad got me a card and inside was a poem he had written to me, some red roses, and a necklace and earrings. :) He told me several times not to get him anything, so I settled for a card, balloon, and a huge homemade heart cookie. It was such a nice evening. I love every minute I spend with him.
Earlier in the day Aria and I made cookies and delivered them to family and friends.
We decided to get a gym membership. Mostly because Brad's parents got one and his Dad is always wanting him to play racquetball with him. So we decided to splurge and use some of our tax money. I think it's going to be really nice, though. It's about time to start training for my 5K.
Brad wrecked his car back in November...because of a turkey leg. It was supposed to be getting fixed, but then they found more damage than it was worth. So, we're in the market for a new car. :S
March:
Aria- Can say "ball"
Loves to throw rocks in the mud puddle on our walks. Or even the empty hole when it's dried up.
Loves to slide on Grandma's slide and at the park.
Can say "paper" and "pull" (Lately it seems she is saying a new word every day or two. I still am amazed by how much she is learning. You'd think I would be used to it by now, after 18 months of her constantly learning new things.)
Loves to watch movies now...especially "Barney" and "Dora"
The month started off busy with planning Kayla's Baby Shower. I had never planned a party before and didn't realize how much work goes into it. It was fun, although a little stressful. Luckily, I had a lot of help from our wonderful family. Living close to both sides of the family is amazing! Now that it's over, we're just waiting for our niece to arrive. :)
I've been spending many hours online car shopping. Then in one day we elminated my whole list. Angry. However, the search continues and we're going to look at some more tomorrow that I've found since. Cross your fingers.
Brad didn't have Mutual(Church) this past week beause of work being done on the building, so we had a "date night" at the gym. We played racquetball, ran, and went swimming. Then we got an ice cream cone and pizza on the way home. I love spending time with him, no matter what we're doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment