We've spent the last three days with the Parks family. Oh how I love them! I'm so grateful to be part of their family. They are a bit crazy, but so wonderful. Sunday afternoon we went to Mom and Dad's house. Brent, Kayla, and Adam came down for a few days and will be moving here in a week! Yay! I'm so excited that they will be close. We watched Harry Potter 7.1 and then spent the rest of the evening playing games. Monday night was also spent playing games. We do love our games. Our favorite ones lately have been Liar's dice, Scattergories, and Dummy Dominoes. Oh, and Farkle. Nothing like good, clean fun...that you'll remember in the morning.
Today is Gaye's birthday so we decided to all "Surprise!" her at work. We took her a chocolate cake, card, and roses. Then Brad, Aria, and I ate lunch at McDonald's and I headed home and sent Brad to work. It was kinda strange coming home after being gone for a few days. But nice, also. Aria was glad to be home with her toys and her own bed. She's not a big fan of sleeping other places.
I just started "Anne of Green Gables" today. We're having a Book Club meeting Thursday night...hopefully I can get it read by then. :S Unfortunately, I'm very tired and might not make it far tonight. We'll see. I am very excited to be reading a book again, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment