Saturday, July 16, 2011

What a Great Day

So...I still haven't quite figured this thing out, but I decided to start blogging anyway.  I'm not really sure why I'm finding it so difficult to design my page, but I'll figure it out one of these days. 

Today was amazing.  It's so nice to just hang out with friends.  We went to Adalynn's birthday party.  It was so good to see Brandi and Adam and their cute little family.
Aria had a bit of a rough day because she only had an hour nap this morning before we went...and she's not a big fan of taking naps other places.  But she was such a good trooper.  She enjoyed going to see the bunny, donkey, and chickens.  And then we picked out two beautiful hair bows for her that Shaylene made.  I can't wait for her to wear them.  So cute! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys could come. We MUST get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that day. Thank you so much for coming. It was really good seeing you and Aria. So I see that you do blog but are not a loyal blogger.
    {{{wink}}} that's okay. I'll still keep up with you. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete